This is my second Blogger Recognition Award Nomination and I am again humbled that somebody continuously reads my posts and finds it entertaining or helpful. It is always an infinite honor to be nominated by one of my peers that finds me worthy of something such as this.
I would love to thank Princy from Sublime Mommy for this wonderful recognition. She is a lifestyle blogger sharing her experiences with parenthood, family, inspiration and daily life, seen through her own eyes. She is a wonderful wife and mother, and I encourage you all to check her blog out by clicking here.
What is the blogger recognition award?
This award is given to bloggers by bloggers to encourage and acknowledge the hard work and effort that goes into creating posts. It’s an opportunity for bloggers to recognize one another for each of our contributions to blogosphere.
Why I started blogging
I originally started blogging as a sort of public journal. I’ve always loved writing and expressing myself, and wanted to share my trials and tribulations with anyone who wanted to share in what I was going through. I started finding similar individuals and had a few people reach out to me privately about similar experiences that had gone through. Knowing that I helped someone just by letting them know that we all go through some things really motivated me to keep going.
My two pieces of advice
1. Write for yourself, and no one else. A blog is your own personal bubble, there is no right or wrong. These are your own individual passions, experiences and beliefs. Stay true to yourself and don’t worry about anyone else’s opinions but your own.
2. Reach out to like-minded individuals or someone who shares your niche. You can often find motivation and endless support with each of them. You would be surprised how many people are out there willing to help you in your journey.
Here are my 15 nominees!
When you are nominated, there are few simple steps that you need to take to accept the award nomination and the guidelines are as follows:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers to nominate.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.